Join an innovative, modern law firm that values people over profits.
Client Service Coordinator
Our innovative law firm offers estate and business planning services, as well as probate and trust administration. We strive to help people protect the things they’ve worked hard to build: financial security, successful businesses, and loving families. Our firm is fortunate to be growing and we need someone to help us manage our wonderful growth.
Exceptional candidates will have an impressive ability to establish connection with our clients and potential clients, find out where they need support and let them know you are there for them, and doing whatever it takes to provide truly great client service.
- Make our clients and prospects feel awesome. This includes connecting with people who reach out through email, phone, and social media. Your role is to make those people feel heard and understood, then find the best way to handle their next steps;
- Input information into our case management system, work with clients and prospects by email and phone to schedule and confirm meetings;
- Support our attorney and paralegal through the engagement, case management, and follow-through sequence which includes managing document systems;
- Assist in the signing process of estate plans, including document assembly and reassembly;
- Manage the office environment so clients and prospects feel welcome and invited.
- Assist with the creation and storage of correspondence and legal documents, manage attorney correspondence and compose your own.
- You have experience as a frontline, high-end client service professional and love providing concierge-level service with a smart tone, and a soft touch.
- You learn quickly, are a self-starter, want to grow, can self-manage and don’t need a lot of hand-holding.
- You know how to manage workflow for others to keep them on task and on target.
- You adore systems, and love to create checklists and work processes the first time so the next time something needs to be done, it’s already documented.
- You love technology, and love being behind the computer all day where the action is. (We use several technology platforms including Outlook, Word, Excel, Acrobat Pro, Lawmatics, Zoom, WordPress and more)
- Experience communicating in a professional, yet warm and welcoming tone is key.
The Client Service Coordinator is an in-office position, between 28 and 40 hours per week. We have flexibility for “mother’s hours” or similar, for the right candidate. Our intention is for the person in this position to assume an even greater role in the client service arena as we, and their skills grow.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $21.00 per hour plus benefits including generous paid-time off.